This is the Swedish part of LyncLab run by Lync MVP – Tommy Clarke . It is a two to four day Deep Dive in to understanding, administering and troubleshooting Lync Server 2013. The class is held at LabCenter in Stockholm.
- Day 1
- Lab11-Enterprise Deployment
- Day 2
- PowerShell Introduction
- Enterprise Voice
- Lab21-Enterprise Voice
- The Tools
- Day 3
- Integrating Lync Server and Exchange Server 2013
- Lab14-Integrating Lync Server and Exchange Server 2013
- Day 4
- Disaster Recovery
- Lab27-Disaster Recovery
Why attend this four day LyncLab Deep Dive course?
- Skilled teachers with extensive real world experience and passion for Lync
- Access to expanded knowledge through the Lync MVP networks
- Run labs designed after Lync best practices
- Each student get their own blade server with access to all VM’s through Hyper-V to ensure performance
Who should attend?
- Administrators of Lync users and infrastructure
- Consultants that need to understand and integrate with Lync
- 2013-04-16 : Still a few seats available
Visit LabCenter to read more and sign up: http://www.labcenter.se/Labs#!lab=Mastering_Lync_Server_2013_-_IT_Pro