This is the Norwegian part of LyncLab run by MVP Ståle Hansen. This is a four day class for administrators who need to understand, maintain and troubleshoot a Lync Server Infrastructure. The class is authored by MVPs Tommy Clarke and Ståle Hansen and all modules are written from scratch based on TechNet information and real world experience for the Nordic market. The labs are running on a dedicated blade server per student to ensure performance and we will do real enterprise voice integration and testing.
This class was also run for Lync Server 2010, see what the students said after attending the course with Ståle Hansen: LyncLab references
- Day 1 – Understand the Lync infrastructure
- Day 2 – Administration in Lync Control Panel and PowerShell. Enterprise Voice labs
- Day 3 – Under the hood of Lync Front End and Edge server roles. Hands-on labs
- Day 4 – Troubleshooting the Lync infrastructure. Hands-on labs
Why attend this four day LyncLab Master Class?
- Skilled teachers with extensive real world experience and passion for Lync
- Access to expanded knowledge through Atea and Lync MVP networks
- Run labs designed after Lync best practices
- Each student get their own blade server with access to all VM’s through Hyper-V to ensure performance
Who should attend?
- Administrators of Lync users and infrastructure
- Consultants that need to understand and integrate with Lync
- Those looking for a path towards a Lync Certification should attend one of the official Lync courses
- 2013 February 04-07: Completed
- 2013 April 15-18: Seats available
- 2013 August 19-22: Seats available
- 2013 October 14-17: Seats available
- 2013 December 09-12: Seats available
Visit Glasspaper to sign up: http://www.glasspaper.no/Kurs/2091.MasterClass-Lync-Server-2013